Friday, April 24, 2009

Nightmare In Coupon-Land

Wow .... talk about frustrating! We all have those certain stores or cashiers that, no matter what the situation is, give us coupon-flack. I sure can think of a few!

Sure, we do fine at every single other store we go to, but for some reason we always seem to have the SAME PROBLEM at the SAME STORE with the SAME CASHIER. I will be polite and not name mine. We all have our moments...

I found a great post on Southern Savers called, "I'm Calling Corporate", that I thought you might find interesting.

I've had my bad experiences, but after reading some of the reader's responses I feel lucky that I haven't had it as bad as I could have!

If you're new to couponing, please don't let this deter you. You might not ever have a knock down drag out with a cashier, but chances are you're eventually going to come across someone who might *try* to make you feel foolish for using coupons. Don't let them. Stand up for yourself! There is nothing wrong with legitimate and honest coupon usage.

Learn from others' experiences, know your store policies, and prepare yourself beforehand. Don't be afraid to call corporate if you feel like you have been treated unfairly. Remember these few simple rules and you'll be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment