Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Weekly Schedule

I do not function well without organization - I'm always making a list or schedule of some sort! I wanted to come up with some sort of outline for my posts, not only for myself, but also so that you will know what to look forward to. My posts won't be limited to the following, but they are my main goals for the weeks to come:


Monday:
These are probably my FAVORITE posts! I can never wait to see what Publix has in store for us next!

Tuesday:
Visit me on Tuesdays for the Publix Coupon Match-Ups.

Wednesday:
I try to base our weekly meals by what is on sale. Each week I'll feature a recipe that I plan on making using ONLY sale items. I'll even have a spot for you to leave a recipe of your own!

Thursday:
On Thursdays I will give you some of my favorite tips on couponing and saving money.

Friday:
We all love free stuff, so on Fridays I will fill you in on all the freebies I can find!

Saturday:
I'm always receiving lots of wonderful questions about saving money. Send me your questions to couponology101@gmail.com and I just might feature yours on Saturdays!

Sunday:
Knowing me, I'll probably be taking a nap in between Church services on Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment