Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Newest Addiction


Search & Win


Curiosity finally got the best of me after seeing SwagBucks featured on other blogs for quite some time. Soooo, I finally signed up to see what all the fuss was about. Guess what - I LOVE it! I've been using it for about two weeks and already I have just about enough for $10 in Amazon.com gift cards!!

SwagBucks is a search engine that gives you points for searching. Get enough points and redeem them for great prizes, such as Amazon.com gift cards and other cool merchandise! You can also earn points by sending in old cell phones, shopping with your everyday online stores through the SwagBucks site, and referring friends!

Also, you can often earn bonus SwagBucks every day by keeping an eye for them in the SwagBucks blog.

I'm saving all of my points until Christmastime. Hopefully by then I will have enough to do all of my Christmas shopping!

When you sign up you automatically get 3 SwagBucks, just for joining! Click HERE to join now!

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment