Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chattanooga Area Couponology Class - Saturday April 4, 2009


I'm very excited to announce that I will be teaching a coupon workshop in the Chattanooga Area!

Date: Saturday April 4, 2009
Time: 10 am - 12 noon
Where: New Heights Baptist Church. Directions HERE.

There will be a small fee of $10 per person to cover the cost of handout materials. I promise you will learn to save thousands of dollars over the course of your life from the valuable material we will cover.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending by Monday March 30th. It is ok If you can't let me know until after that date, but I need to know how many people to purchase materials for, so the sooner, the better!

Don't forget to invite all your friends! While I am working on the curriculum, feel free to shoot me any questions that you would like for me to go over in the class. We will have lots of fun, learn some wonderful material, and maybe even win a few great prizes ;).

Hope to see you there!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment