Monday, February 23, 2009

Couponology Workshop - Chattanooga Area - Date TBA

I'm very excited to announce that I will be teaching a coupon workshop in the next 4-6 weeks in the Chattanooga area!

The workshop will be held at New Heights Baptist Church on Ooltewah-Ringgold road, most likely on a Saturday. Snacks will be provided, but there will be a small fee of $10 per person to cover the cost of handout materials. I promise you will learn to save thousands of dollars over the course of your life from the valuable material we will cover.

Be on the lookout for an update sometime next week about the final date and time.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending and don't forget to invite all your friends! While I am working on the curriculum, feel free to shoot me any questions that you would like for me to go over in the class.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment